Search results

1. B

Goodnight Chesty Puller...

I don't understand you Americans, you say you love your country, but at the same time the idea of a federal government pisses you off. What, do states have that much power in the US, that state's rule is preffered over federal rule?
  2. B

America - better than Europe.

You tend to forget that all the major economical crashes started from the US... and were caused by the US. Those were then fueled by someone else, in this case, China. They should've bombed them when they had the chance in '45...
  3. B

the John Wayne Arsenal of Freedom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s&feature=player_embedded Folding gun that looks like an oversized flashlight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXLRYf9EV2Y And one of the coolest things i've ever seen...
  4. B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23HDHRVjpA Lego sniper rifle. Cool mechanism...
  5. B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDunZ8y-aVk Yeah, teeth... What gun is that...is that thing a magazine or what? Is the recoil bigger when he fires the second shot (does he fire something different)? If not...
  6. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

I did, that's what i'm telling you. Fertility rate of healthy children? My god man, even the Japanese aren't that bad... Yeah, because they were at fucking war and had been bombed and fire bombed into submission for a long time... I calculated for 20-40k nukes...
  7. B

Deus Ex 3

Yeah, but i only played the first one... i loved that. I don't even know how the second one is. It's the console's fault, i tell you!!
  8. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

The fact that people live in Hirsohima and Nagasaki right now should be a clear indication of what's to happen. Nukes won't kill you, it's the chaos that comes afterwards. Who's to say that a nuclear exchange won't be followed by a full scale conventional war? I bet this would happen.
  9. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

IT doesn't matter. Even if the large cities become uninhabitable the EARTH WILL NOT EXPLODE. People will survive, be it in africa, south america or the russian taiga! 20k nukes are not enough to destroy the world. Nukes aren't made more powerfull, but more numerous. Nuclear waste is reduced...
  10. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

I calculated once that the total area destroyed by all the nukes in the world would be something between 200.000 square km and 400.000 square km. Earth's area:510,072,000 km<sup>2</sup>
  11. B

Fack. Europeans are racists/xenophobes in their blood. Even if we deny it. It is true. Sooner or later someone is going to throw a punch.
  12. B

Awesome new school activity.

Wait, seriously, what typo? Now i've really tried. There is none.
  13. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

5000? :)) You make me laugh. There have been at least 1500 nuclear explosions on Earth so far. I don't see a third of it destroyed.
  14. B

Like i said, not my country. Eastern Europe has a long way to go to reach the west's standards of life. Until that happens, no immigrant wants to stop here... On a side note, maybe people will learn something from the Swiss...
  15. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

Yes and yes. Nuclear war won't fry the earth or destroy the world. I knew that before even reading this booklet. Bombs are not big enough. And too few...
  16. B

1950s Atomic Booklet

I will print this tommorrow and memorize the pages that have to be memorised. I also read/studied another book: nuclear war survival skills. This is more concise and to the point... People in the 50s were smarter i think. I mean, give a booklet like this to someone today, with so much...
  17. B

Awesome new school activity.

We had those in our highschool, but it wasn't an ambush. It was more like one person trying to surprise another and then punching them in the balls. This was happening on thursdays, because in romanian thursday is "joi" and slang for ball is "coi". So it rhymes. So it was Do you know what day is...
  18. B

FAG you man! Was it not France that had the huge riots? With the muslim immigrants burning down everything?
  19. B

Yeah, like france....:D