Search results

1. F

Whacha drinkin?

bathwater
  2. F

A couple glitches

I played a few games, here's the butts: http://lost-hills-bunker.com/Forum/arcade.php?game=ctdhighjump doesn't work http://lost-hills-bunker.com/Forum/arcade.php?game=nazgul#scores Score unsubmittable, game resets as soon as it's over...
  3. F

Little Robot's Penis

At first I thought that was a black wheel. BUT! It's not. You can see his stubby legs on his undercarriage there, see? What we are actually looking at is a robot hopping around on his black penis. That's nasty, lars. Shame on you.
  4. F

Life has returned.

Sounds like it has. Good to hear from you again broham. Sorry to hear about your boneitis
  5. F

Yes, it's true. Mass Effect 3

This isn't the 18th century, they have lazyboys and davenports nowadays :blackeye: Never played a mass effect b4. They any good?
  6. F

Word Association

Voof
  7. F

Whacha drinkin?

That's nasty, sicblarghs
  8. F

Whacha drinkin?

Whiskey. Lots and lots of delicious whiskey
  9. F

Whacha drinkin?

Pee
  10. F

Word Association

Tak!
  11. F

Whacha drinkin?

Drank 64 ounces of pure cranberry juice in two hours because it was delicious. As an added benefit, I have absolutely no poop left in me.
  12. F

Word Association

Ptang
  13. F

Whacha drinkin?

Liquid breakfast of champions: Cranberry juice because it's awesome, orange juice (no pulp) because vitamin c is awesome, coffee (mild roast for supposed optimum caffeine content) with 2% milk fortified with vitamin d for DAYYYYUM U HEALTHY, cup of chicken broth with a broth cube because it's...
  14. F

Word Association

Gingrich
  15. F

Whacha drinkin?

A glass of wat, no er
  16. F

Word Association

Lie
  17. F

Word Association

Lukus
  18. F

Word Association

Fat
  19. F

Word Association

Saliva
  20. F

Whacha drinkin?

I ran out of honey for my tea so I tried artificially flavored syrup. Not yum