Search results

1. Pope Viper

Believe It or Not, We're Back!

Thanks , man. It's been rough, that's for sure.
  2. Pope Viper

Thanks, man. Yeah, it took me a while to clean this place up. Unfortunately, my father-in-law passed away 2.5 weeks ago, so we've been in a pretty confused state around the house. I'll get those cleaned up. We should get this place going again.
  3. Pope Viper

Just so you know...

What?!?
  4. Pope Viper

As you might have known LHB has been offline for quite a while. This occurred due to a catastrophic server failure, that essentially killed everything but the drives. Since incurring a ton of medical bills, between my broken back, the kids, and other financial hits that occurred, I was unable...
  5. Pope Viper

Wrath of the Titans.

Anyone see this yet?
  6. Pope Viper

Batman - Arkham City.

I just finished this, and found it enjoyable. Nothing spectacular, but not too bad. I hate the damn Ra's al Ghul part. I hope he burns in hell. Seriously.
  7. Pope Viper

This is pretty cool

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/man-plays-same-game-civilization-ii-10-years-182343243.html
  8. Pope Viper

Yes, it's true. Mass Effect 3

I'm still waiting for the ending to be re-written.
  9. Pope Viper

Bored

Uh oh. Do I offend?
  10. Pope Viper

Bored

Which one? Sandee?
  11. Pope Viper

Bored

Shit, I wish. Only thing interesting was this MILF I was eyeing. Hawt.
  12. Pope Viper

Bored

Stuck at a birthday at a gymnastic place. Bored as hell
  13. Pope Viper

Update Deux

I'm reviewing the latest update for Vbulletin, and will be implementing it on 4-18. There might be a couple of style issues, but I'll get those resolved fairly quickly. I apologize for the latest absence. Unfortunately, upon my latest ortho visit, I was informed that I've got vertical...
  14. Pope Viper

QFT.
  15. Pope Viper

I give no spoilers. Play the game. I couldn't detect any noticeable difference in his voice.
  16. Pope Viper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjpeo3VAvdw&feature=youtu.be You have not yet begun to get pissed. I think of Mordin, and the ending, I then start getting pissed all over again.
  17. Pope Viper

A Few Updates

It's fixed. You might need to clear your cache
  18. Pope Viper

Now I'm pissed about the ending. So pissed I had to masturbate. Furiously.
  19. Pope Viper

A Few Updates

Things are humming along. I wanted to send out some updates as to what has changed - As you can see, the look of the board has changed a bit. I wanted to go with something that wasn't quite so busy, and a bit more muted. I think this brings a more "bunker" feel (whatever that means). - New...
  20. Pope Viper

I'm about 20 hours in, and it's not bad. I'm very pissed about Mordin, though