Search results

1. C

Just got a new phone.

I have a white iphone 4 :happynewyear:
  2. C

Why I hate Texas.

Of course they have to pay her well if they have her working next to you in those conditions.:deadhorse:
  3. C

Tastes of the world.

You germans always go to such extremes. Everything needs to be german german german.
  4. C

Shogun 2: Total War

pix plz
  5. C

Tastes of the world.

Hey Poep Have you tried Swedish snus yet? I'll be more than happy to send it, but I bet Luke or someone else already done that.
  6. C

Tastes of the world.

I could send you a Falukorv (sausage) and a bucket of Falu color. Don't know how the sausage would hold up in a non refrigerated environment for a week though. Might be worth a try. Or you could go straight for the fermented Baltic herring. That's a classic. Found a great link describing the...
  7. C

Stunts

w00t never seen that one before! Looks like Doom on wheels! :buttrock:that's how you do stuff
  8. C

Stunts

I recognize that game! This brings us to yet another car game, carmageddon! But I don't know where to place it in the categories... :ogeez:
  9. C

Stunts

This forum is being overrun by racing games! (hehe, get it?) Here's yet another one: Stunts (1990)! The game's most awesome feature was about building your own stunt course and then driving, jumping, looping your way through it without crashing your car. Totally. Awesome.
  10. C

Test Drive 1

And what a totally awesome feature that was.
  11. C

Test Drive 1

Did anyone play this game? I have very fond memories of this one. I must have been 7 something years old when I first played it. I remember it as being very open drive-where-ever-you-want, but reading about it now make it seem like just another racing game. The steering wheel... Total...
  12. C

Wasteland Remake Kinda

:jew: :scartch: your bug is a bug is a bug
  13. C

ATTN: Pope

Yep, only one man leaves!
  14. C

Two Worlds, Once Cup. England Still Sucks.

I thought this thread was about how England invented the tie and Pope not liking it. Disappoint. Also, good game USA! :clap:
  15. C

Wasteland Remake Kinda

Can't you attach it in the first post of the thread or something? Otherwise www.box.net is pretty good for sharing stuff. (Shit I just solved the music sharing thingie! You can embed their player code on the forum!)
  16. C

Wasteland Remake Kinda

I'm basing this on your description not the code, but it sounds like a fair way of doing it. I've done a similar implementation once and it worked pretty well. Just watch out for the null pointers when you reach borders.
  17. C

My music

Some really sweet guitar play there! As for hopefully constructive criticism (actually only after listening to the original) it could use some mastering. The drums could stand out more, be more distinct. Bring forth the singing more. It sounds a little distant. You have a very special voice...
  18. C

My music

Exciting! And here it is again, the issue with embedding sound like youtube clips. SoundCloud seems promising but I cannot get my head around if it is free to upload there or not. Something must be done! (I am downloading the track right now... bbl)
  19. C

Goodnight Chesty Puller...

The time in between "ok" might suck donkey ass, so lets just hope it holds for another 60 years or so.
  20. C

The more you know!

You masturbate a lot. Preferably long sessions. Noted.