Search results

1. B

Batman - Arkham City.

Arkham City took everything in Arkham Asylumn and made it bigger and more awesome. I didn't mind Ra's al Ghul much. They could've extended the Catwoman parts a bit. (Not those parts, pervert) Expansion, please?
  2. B

Wrath of the Titans.

It fared even worse with the critics than "Clash..." and that's certainly something. :mrgreen: You can see it for yourself and have your own opinion, of course. But I usually filter what movies I want to see through rottentomatoes first and it has fared me rather well so far.
  3. B

Yes, it's true. Mass Effect 3

I don't even care anymore. I sort of hated everything that happened after the earth battle started. I hate that I can't even resell the game.
  4. B

Whacha drinkin?

German Kindergarten is comparable to American day care centers, just cheaper. I guess it's basically the same for most European countries. Nearly 90% of German children aged 3-6 are in Kindergarten because you are legally entitled to a spot once your kids turn 3 and until they the day they start...
  5. B

I guess it's hard to write a good ending for a game. Endings often suck ass. But what the heck. So I just reinstalled Mass Effect 2. Now before I install all the DLC I'll make a backup of the game folder. I'm not in the mood to redownload the whole thing again. Here's hoping my saves still...
  6. B

What, does he die or something? Wait, don't tell me. Too bad, he's one of my favourite video game characters. I hear they changed the voice actor. :look: I don't like it. Is it very noticable? It is, isn't it?
  7. B

Crossposting this to tO cause yuo guys are inactive as shit. :P
  8. B

A Few Updates

Like I said in the chat already, there's an endless loop that should be fixed: http://www.lost-hills-bunker.com/forum/
  9. B

Little Robot's Penis

That's amazing.
  10. B

I'm pissed about Bioware. Seriously. Rant: I preordered a physical copy of ME3 from Amazon and got it last week. So I popped in the first DVD to install. First annoyance: I had to install Origin and create an account. Fuck this shit. Turns out my e-mail adress was already registered for some...
  11. B

So... 64bit vs. 32bit OS

Heh, since I recently swapped my old mainboard for something that supports a latest-generation intel i5 cpu, the only part of this PC that hasn't been exchanged for something new is the case and the power supply. Those are 6 years old, though. I think.
  12. B

Fallouty booklet thing

Wouldn't a scanner be more practical for this?
  13. B

Video Imbedding Question.

Can I quote you on that? :look:
  14. B

Video Imbedding Question.

Unfortunately, the youtube embedding functionality in most message boards just ignores the time. You can still use a plain ol' link, though.
  15. B

Wait. What? WHO THE FUC...

23% on Rotten Tomatoes, same for top critics only. I'd steer clear of this one.
  16. B

So... 64bit vs. 32bit OS

I'm planning to do that, too. I hate that you can't install RAID drivers retroactively, how retarded is that. Works like a charm with Linux. I've had two 1TB drives sitting in my computer unused for ages now because I couldn't use them as a RAID and wasn't in the mood for a Windows install. Now...
  17. B

Tits or GTFO

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbse0f_eve-wyrwal-s-new-year-3_sexy Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa...
  18. B

The official "Farmerk Quits Smoking For Reals" thread

This is as German as cheeseburgers. And they wouldn't be individually wrapped here.
  19. B

Potential new Buxmobile...

Now I just need to find someone who will repaint it to flat black for cheap. :buttrock:
  20. B

Arcanum

Drog's unofficial patch and high resolution patch are to be considered, I guess. Both can be had at http://www.terra-arcanum.com/ I don't know if they are compatible with the GOG version.