Search results

1. A

Batman - Arkham City.

I think Asylum was better, but only very narrowly. Being able to glide over the city was badass. Disagree on Catwoman though. I couldn't finish her sections fast enough. Had no desire to play her to begin with and each time i was forced to play her i was reminded why i loathed the previous section.
  2. A

Whacha drinkin?

Have recently been indulging in some Pale Ales. Specifically James Squire and Little Creatures if anyone is familiar with them. Digging deep into the wallet though!
  3. A

Life has returned.

Wb, what did you do to your back? I hope it's recovering well.
  4. A

Whacha drinkin?

Getting hungover; Carlton Dry.
  5. A

Word Association

Cake (Worries me that this was my reaction to "Delightful")
  6. A

Word Association

godzilla
  7. A

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Dev shuts down

Any of you fellas heard news that GSC shut down and Stalker 2 is dead? http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/09/rumor-s-t-a-l-k-e-r-developer-gsc-shut-down/ Seems pretty concrete now unfortunately, despite starting as a rumor. Fuck, i loved the Stalker games =(
  8. A

Word Association

Dog
  9. A

Whacha drinkin?

Waking up from Carlton Draught out of bar that desperately needs to clean it's fucking beer lines.
  10. A

Arcanum

Thanks Bux, I actually have a boxed version. I usually buy digitally, but the retail front sometimes has a good deal. Got my Fallouts for 5 bucks, same with this. Got the original Witcher for 10 a while after it was released and it was instantly elevated into one of my favourite games, so it's...
  11. A

Arcanum

Currently stuck 3000km from home with a shitty work laptop. Willing to bet that anything made after 2000 will kill this in a puff of broken vacuum tubes and gears. Brought along my Arcanum disk, so as someone from the generation of Evil (1992+), im endevouring to make up for my sins with some...
  12. A

The official "Farmerk Quits Smoking For Reals" thread

Fkn oath, i'd almost pay to be hooked on that.
  13. A

The official "Farmerk Quits Smoking For Reals" thread

It's worth it in the end. Hilarious log though. I especially liked the poetry.
  14. A

Kids say the darndest things.

Could be worse Pope. Cock Ass Fuck it.
  15. A

Normality has returned.

Dunno if it was intentional or not, but +1 for the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference. Edit: WB
  16. A

Japanese Tsunami/Earthquake/Nuclear Disaster.

Modern Reactors can shutdown safely completely without power for the cooling systems, as well as being able to safely contain a meltdown indefinitely within their containment structures. You need to keep in mind that the earliest japanese reactors at that plant were built in the 60's. The...
  17. A

Just got a new phone.

Here in Aus, if you pick Certain plans they'll give you the phone for free. It's only if you want a cheaper plan with a better phone that they'll charge you MRO payments for it. Anyway, i have a HTC Desire. Can i justify needing such a expensive phone? Nope. Is it fucking awesome? Hell yes.
  18. A

Oh, your absolutely correct. The Staff really fucked up bigtime to begin with and the majority of the fault is theirs, but Russian Reactors weren't/aren't nearly as safe as far as containment and fault tolerance are concerned. Modern American reactors (And even older ones, like these ones in...
  19. A

I'm feeling you. I put someone in their place on another forum for making that comment. Worlds filled with Assholes. What shits me the most about it is the media over here. Not sure about your respective countries but in Aus the media keep playing up the Nuclear accident and getting people who...
  20. A

16-year old kills his mom because she took away his PlayStation.

QFT. Fucking idiot should seek help since he's clearly not in the right place of mind.